Honey Festival is where? Forgive my ignorance.
Well, let's get out of the house, walk up the road to the barber to get this bush off my head, and check out the attraction of the Honey Festival.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Honey Festival is where? Forgive my ignorance.
Jackson, Kentucky. Just got back a few minutes ago. Should have known the barber shop would be closed. But it was pretty enjoyable to walk up and see all the shops set up on the closed streets. Looked like some pretty good food cooking at some near the police station. Might partake of some around dinner time.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
A festivus festival would be cool.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A festivus festival would be cool.
</div></div>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-wm9N0KiAs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-wm9N0KiAs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
MIk_Mo
I would imagine I am the only one on here who ever heard of the Honey Festival. My wife is from Jackson and all her family still lives there. Her parents are over here this weekend partaking of the Guest River Ramp Rally. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Nothing says Good Times like ramps !
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
It's been kind of cool, except for the oppressive heat. I live right behind the police station, so I've had a free concert for two straight days.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks